Round Table | Professional Engineer Challenges & Benefits – Multiple State Licensure
April 28 @ 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
PEs licensed in multiple states face challenges from the lack of uniformity in processes to approve comity licenses, education and experience requirements, fee structures, and continuing education requirements.
This webinar will focus on describing the professional engineering licensure and certification requirements in multiple states.
- Benefits and challenges of PE licensure
- When a PE license is needed based on state engineering laws exemptions and the lack of enforcement due to the ambiguity or non-enforcement of the laws as written.
Provide awareness of the challenges and benefits of multiple professional engineering licensure and gain an understanding of why a national professional engineering license or changes in the requirements for obtaining a PE license will better serve the future needs of the United States.
- Joe F. Maida, PE | Owner, Maida Engineering Inc.
- Harvey D. Hnatiuk, PE – Vice President – Maida Engineering, Inc. – Past President PSPE and NSPE
- Francis Stanton, PE – Vice President – Principal Engineer – The ENC Group, LLC – Past President PSPE
- Thomas Friese, PE – Associate Vice President, Land Development – Pennoni – Treasurer PSPE
- 6:45 – 7:00 PM | Welcome
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM | Webinar Presentation
- 8:00 – 8:30 PM |Networking and Q & A
Member Fee: $15 | Non Member Fee $30