Herbert E. MacCombie, Jr., P.E., Consulting Engineers and Surveyors, Inc.
Marple Township, Delaware County, PA
Valley Township, Chester County, PA
Herbert E. MacCombie, Jr., P.E., Consulting Engineers and Surveyors, Inc. is in search of a seasoned Licensed Professional Engineer, with Municipal experience. Serve on our team as a capable and efficient engineer and make major design determinations under the general direction of the Senior Engineers at our Marple and/or Valley Township offices.
Experience should include but not be limited to Zoning and SALDO Ordinance Review, Performing Municipal Plan Review, Stormwater Management, Agency Coordination, Chapter 102, NPDES, and Chapter 105 permitting as well as Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4).
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Please call our office at 610-356-9550 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. We look forward to adding you to our team!
Barry Isett & Associates
Bucks County, PA
Barry Isett & Associates (Isett) is a well-respected multi-discipline engineering/consulting firm headquartered in Allentown, PA, with additional offices throughout eastern and central PA. We are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in PA (2019 and 2020), Morning Call Top Workplace (annually since 2013), Corporate Citizen of the Year (by the Lehigh Valley Business Journal) and recipient of the Societas Award for Responsible Corporate Conduct (for Ethics).
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, life, and disability insurances, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules (as projects allow) in a professional, yet relaxed environment. Isett is an EOE.
To learn more about our job opportunities please use this link to visit our career site.
Various locations in Pennsylvania
View Listings from this Employer.
Various locations in Pennsylvania
View Listings from this Employer.
HDR is an architectural, engineering, and consulting firm that excels at complex projects and solving challenges for clients. More than 10,500 employee-owners, including architects, engineers, consultants, scientists, planners and construction managers, in 230 locations worldwide, gather their strengths to provide solutions beyond the scope of traditional A/E/C firms.
Our growing Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio offices are conducting a search for the following professionals:
- Transportation Hydraulics Lead – 155341
- Sr. Architectural Coordinator / Designer / BIM Specialist – 155317
- Project Accountant – 155290
- Instrumentation & Controls Designer / EIT – 155208
- Traffic EIT / Engineer – 155201
- Sr. Aviation Engineer / Project Manager – 155084
- Accounting & Finance Intern – 155064
- Civil Aviation Engineer – 154992
- Water / Wastewater Project Manager – 154956
- Sr. Project Manager – 154890
- Aviation Section Manager – 154828
- Construction Engineer / Inspector – Central Ohio – 154787
- Construction Engineer / Inspector – Northern Ohio – 154717
- Project Architect – Transportation – 154717
- Rail CAD Technician – 154487
- Transportation Roadway EIT / Engineer – 154407
- Bridge Designer / EIT – 154164
- Construction Inspector – 154155
- CAD Technician – 154101
- Water Resources Designer / EIT – 153968
- Rail Bridge Engineer – 153962
- Sr. CAD Technician – 153929
- Geotechnical EIT / Engineer – 153917
- Water / Wastewater Project Manager – 153709
- Transportation Designer / EIT – 153671
- Transportation Engineer – 153396
- Water / Wastewater Engineer – 153300
- Water / Wastewater Engineer – 153018
- CAD Designer – 152839
- Trenchless Engineer – 152737
- Sr. Trenchless Geotechnical Engineer – 152736
- Project Manager (Aviation) – 152652
- Transportation Engineer – 152651
- Sr. Transportation Engineer – 152650
- Sr. Architect (Aviation) – 152648
- Sr. Project Manager (Transportation) – 152647
- Water / Wastewater Project Manager – 152385
- Sr. Transportation Engineer – 151636
- CAD Designer – 151492
- Traffic Designer / EIT – 151446
- Bridge Designer / EIT – 151395
- Sr. Transportation Technology Planner / Specialist – 151348
- Sr. Water / Wastewater Process Piping Design CAD Technician – 151344
- Transportation CAD Technician – 151272
- Transportation CAD Technician – 151271
- Transportation Engineer – 151269
- Transportation Designer / EIT – 151265
- Water Resources Engineer / Modeler – 151247
- Strategic Communications Project Manager – 151165
- Oil and Gas Civil Engineer – 150793
- Transportation Engineer – 150386
- Sr. Project Manager Water / Wastewater – 149243
- Sr. Right of Way Agent – 148850
- Right of Way Agent – 148849
Please submit your resume online at www.hdrinc.com/careers and refer to the previously mentioned job number. Detailed job descriptions can be viewed online.
An Affirmative Action Participant EOE M/F/D/V
Employment Opportunities with H.F. Lenz Company
Design your career at H.F. Lenz Company! HFL is growing and has career opportunities available at all levels, disciplines and locations. Please click on the link to visit our Careers page and learn more about these exciting opportunities.
Mechanical/HVAC Engineer – Lancaster PA
Mechanical/HVAC Engineers – Johnstown PA
Project Engineer – Mechanical/HVAC – Pittsburgh PA
Electrical Design Engineer – Johnstown PA
Revit/CAD Designer – Johnstown PA
Why H.F. Lenz:
- Employees are #1…Our resources are devoted to our biggest and most important asset – our employees!
- First-class Engineering Design…In business for over 70 years, HFL is a Top 50 Engineering & Design firm with an 85% repeat business ratio and clients that span the nation.
- Culture…HFL provides a culture designed for you to thrive!
- Sustainability…Our employee-centric focus is just one reason our average employee tenure is more than 15 years. We attract AND retain top talent!
- Growth & Development…At HFL, individual talents are recognized and developed, creating diversity in engineering design and project management.
- Benefits…HFL offers an industry leading benefits and compensation packages including, Healthcare, Paid Time Off; 401(k) Retirement, Profit Sharing and End of Year Bonuses and Incentives.
- Location…Our offices offer the best of both worlds! Enjoy the amenities of working for a nationally recognized firm, with a supportive family culture focused on collaboration, creativity and innovation.
West Chester, PA
Traffic Planning & Design, Inc. (TPD) is seeking enthusiastic engineers to join our team! Our ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and the willingness to work cohesively within a team. TPD offers competitive salaries and benefits, including an unmatched flex time policy, Paid Time Off, parental leave and a Professional Development program developed to help our staff continue their education and training throughout their careers.
To learn more about TPD and apply for any of the positions below, please visit our website. Positions are available at all of our offices: Bethlehem, PA/Doylestown, PA/Harrisburg, PA/Philadelphia, PA/Pittsburgh, PA/Pottstown, PA/West Chester, PA/Freehold, NJ/Elkton, MD/Asheville, NC.
• Transportation Construction Inspection/Manager (Various Locations Across South East PA)
• Highway Design Specialist (Pottstown, PA)
• Highway or Bridge Design Project Manager (Pittsburgh, PA)
• Municipal Traffic Engineer (Doylestown, PA)
• Traffic Engineer (Asheville, NC)
• Traffic Signal/ITS Engineer (Pottstown, PA)
• Transportation Engineer (Elkton, MD)
• Structural Designer (Pottstown, PA)
• Highway Engineer (Freehold, NJ)
• Municipal Traffic Engineer (Harrisburg, PA)
• Bridge Engineer (Freehold, NJ)