About the PEF Scholarships
The Pennsylvania Engineering Foundation (PEF) is pleased to announce its annual scholarship program.
$1,000.00 scholarships are being offered to high school seniors who are entering their freshman year of college.
- High school senior entering their freshman year of college in fall of 2023.
- Must be attending a Pennsylvania ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- Submit application by deadline TBA.
- PEF Scholarship Review Committee review the applications.
- Accepted applications will be forwarded to applicants Guidance Counselor or Principal for Certification.
- Applicant will be contacted by TBA.
Please note that scholarship awards are taxable. Scholarship awardees will receive a 1099-NEC form to complete. This form must be completed and returned to PSPE before the scholarship award is sent to the to the awardee. Additional information can be found on the IRS website.
Questions | Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to make a secure online donation.
2023 Scholarship Application