Ethics Webinar | What is Competence?
May 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Participants will examine the definition of ethical competence, tools to achieve competence in new areas, unethical attempts to pretend to competence, and example of challenges to competence.
- Identify pertinent guidance from Canon II of the NSPE Code of Ethics for engineers.
- Demonstrate ethical problem-solving skills for representative engineering competence challenges.
- Provide concrete, real-world examples of changes that have affected practice competence.
- Rebecca Bowman, Esq., PE | Sr. Dir., Ethics and Professional Practice | National Society of Professional Engineer
- 11:30 – 12:00 | Networking
- 12:00 – 1:00 | Webinar Presentation
- 1:00 – 1:30 | Q & A
Member Fee: $15 | Non Member Fee $30
Registration Coming Soon!