Join a PSPE Committee
Now Accepting Applications
One of the most valuable benefits of membership in PSPE is the opportunity to participate in one or more of the PSPE’s task forces and committees.
Join the team of committed PSPE members who volunteer their time and expertise to help the Society carry out its mission, goals, and purpose. Volunteers are the foundation for PSPE’s growth, and its success can be directly attributed to the many members, past and present, who have generously shared their knowledge and expertise.
You can make a difference by serving on a PSPE committee. To submit your name for consideration for committee appointment, please review and complete the Committee Interest Form below.
Benefits of serving on a PSPE Task Force or Committee:
- Furthering your professional development by providing leadership experience
- Expanding your professional network
- Strengthening your ties within the specialty
What’s more, PSPE committee members are directly involved in identifying new opportunities, guiding projects, and offering their expertise, so you will have a direct hand in helping us achieve our goals.
Are you eager to make a difference, committed to enhancing professional engineering, and interested in playing an essential role in advancing the Society’s vision and mission? If you are, we invite you to review the PSPE’s Committee Descriptions and submit the Committee Interest Form for the committee that best match your interests and expertise.
What is the commitment?
The level of involvement is based on your schedule. While each committee varies slightly, below is a general guide to assist you in making your decision to serve on a committee:
- Members serve one-year terms
- Each committee meets once a month via Zoom
- Meeting length is 1 hour
- Meetings are held at the PSPE’s State Conference in September
How to Join?
- Be a member in good standing, and maintain your membership status during your committee term.
- Members must complete the online Committee Interest Form. Applications submitted during a committee term will be accepted, but applicants will need to reapply for the following year.
- Members wishing to serve as the chair or co-chair of a committee must apply before the NSPE-PE Annual conference each year.
- Members are notified when committee applications open via email and articles in PSPE’s monthly e-Newsletter, PE Reporter.
If you have questions about signing up for a committee, please email email@example.com or 717.441.6051.