Sustaining Associate Membership
A Sustaining Associate Membership provides firms, companies, corporations, organizations, and other legal entities the opportunity to be a visible partner of PSPE.
As a Sustaining Member, companies demonstrate their steadfast alignment with PSPE’s mission to foster licensed professional engineers in service to society. Sustaining Members enjoy enhanced opportunities for interaction with the PSPE’s members, brand recognition, savings, as well as other benefits.
Most importantly, Sustaining Members become associated with the highly esteemed work and distinguished standards of the greater PSPE community.
Brand Recognition | Put Your Company in the Spotlight
Our Sustaining Associate Member Spotlight provides companies with an opportunity to increase visibility and grow your business by sharing success stories and marketing your products and services to the most distinguished business leaders throughout the state of Pennsylvania and beyond. The Sustaining Associate Member Spotlight Program offers the following benefits:
- Dedicated message to over 3,000 individuals featuring a project or an employee of your choice.
- Write-up showcasing your company posted on PSPE’s social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- A write-up showcasing your company (up to 250 words) and full color logo on PSPE’s home page for two weeks.
- Include your company’s logo and a brief description (up to 250 words) in at least one PE Reporter.
Savings | Job Postings
- Unlimited classified ads on PSPE’s website, which are easily accessible to all engineers seeking a position.
Direct Access | Visibility
- Submit session proposals and showcase your firm’s problem-solving and engineering services during PSPE’s PDH events
- Receive the PE Reporter newsletter to stay informed about legislative activity and PSPE news.
- Logo and direct link to your website.
Sustaining Associate Membership is open to firms, corporations, companies, and organizations whose mission aligns with PSPE’s mission to foster licensed professional engineers in service to society, including, but not limited to:
- Consulting Firms
- Engineer Firms
- Insurance Firms
- Law Firms
- Land Development Companies
- Legal Entities that provide goods and services to the engineering community
Annual Membership: $400
Questions? Call Rose at (717) 441-6051 or send a message to email@example.com.