Sustaining Associate Membership
Sustaining Membership in PSPE is available to any Corporate (public, private, municipal or non-profit), Professional Corporation, firm, or legal entity that demonstrate their steadfast alignment with PSPE’s mission to foster licensed professional engineers in service to society.
Sustaining Members enjoy enhanced opportunities for interaction with the PSPE’s members, brand recognition, savings, as well as other benefits.
Most importantly, Sustaining Members become associated with the highly esteemed work and distinguished standards of the greater PSPE community.
Brand Recognition | Member Spotlight or Article Submission
Our Sustaining Associate Member Spotlight and Article Submission provides companies with an opportunity to increase visibility and grow your business by sharing success stories and marketing your products and services to the most distinguished business leaders throughout the state of Pennsylvania and beyond. The Sustaining Associate Member Spotlight and Article Submissions offers the following benefits:
- Dedicated message to over 2,500 individuals in PSPE’s monthly e-newsletter, PE Reporter.
- Write-up showcasing your company posted on PSPE’s social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Your logo and a link to the Spotlight or Article on PSPE’s home page.
- Member Spotlights or Articles are due the 20th of the month for the inclusion in the current month’s PE-Reporter.
Savings | Job Postings
- Unlimited classified ads on PSPE’s website, which are easily accessible to all engineers seeking a position.
Direct Access | Visibility
- Submit session proposals and showcase your firm’s problem-solving and engineering services during PSPE’s PDH events
- Receive the PE Reporter newsletter to stay informed about legislative activity and PSPE news.
- Logo and direct link to your website.
Membership | $400 Annually
Sustaining Associate Membership is open to firms, corporations, companies, and organizations whose mission aligns with PSPE’s mission to foster licensed professional engineers in service to society, including, but not limited to:
- Consulting Firms
- Engineer Firms
- Insurance Firms
- Law Firms
- Land Development Companies
- Legal Entities that provide goods and services to the engineering community
Questions? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.