- This event has passed.
Linear Schedule and Distance Based Planning Methodologies
February 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Linear Schedule and Distance-Based Planning Methodologies
This webinar will focus on using the Linear Scheduling Method (LSM) & Distance-Based Planning during the engineering and construction management phases of projects. The webinar will address the differences and advantages of LSM vs. traditional scheduling methods and will present an example to bring the concept to life. In addition, the webinar will include other sample projects which have utilized LSM to successfully meet the project requirements and challenges.
- Enhance engineers’ understanding of the Linear Scheduling Method & Distance-Based Planning.
- Build engineers’ knowledge regarding the use of LSM during the planning and execution of projects.
- Ensure engineers understand the benefits and differences between LSM and traditional scheduling methods.
- Enable engineers to manage changes better and analyze operational actions required to optimize the schedule and reduce overall project risk.
Presenter | Elsaid Wahba, PE, Principal and Partner, TruEdge Solutions
Date | Thursday, February 17, 2022
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM| Webinar
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM | Q & A
- Member | $15
- Non-Member | $30
PDH | 1 NY Approved