The 2017 Nominating Committee confirms the following slate of officer nominees for the PSPE 2017-2018 term of office. Joseph F. Boward, PE, F.NSPE (Pittsburgh Chapter) will become President according to the PSPE Constitution and Bylaws. The elected officers will be installed at the annual conference September 13-16, 2017.
Due to the eventual interest and availability of nominees, David Briskey and Vince Borrelli were relieved of their appointment to the Nominating Committee by John Nawn, President, PSPE 2016-17.
- President Elect: Steven J. Novotny, P.E.(Johnstown Chapter)
- Secretary: David J. Briskey, P.E.(Pittsburgh Chapter)
- Treasurer: Nicole C. Wilson, P.E.(Bucks County Chapter)
- Northeast Region Vice President: Michael F. Basta, P.E.(Lehigh Valley Chapter)
- Southeast Region Vice President: Susan L. Best, P.E.(Delaware County Chapter)
- Central Region Vice President: James M. DiLouie, P.E.(Lincoln Chapter)
- Southwest Region Vice President: Jennifer M. Nolan-Kremm, P.E. (Pittsburgh Chapter)
- Northwest Region Vice President: Vincent R. Borrelli, P.E. (Beaver County Chapter)
The slate of nominees will be published to the general membership in the next PE Reporter.
Nominations by petition of at least 25 eligible members must be delivered to the Chair of the Nomination Committee by May 15, 2017. [PSPE Bylaw 10, Section 4] At that time, the Secretary may be directed to cast a ballot for each office with only one nominee. [PSPE Bylaw 10 Section 5]
In the event of having two (2) nominees for an office, an official ballot shall be prepared and delivered to each voting member in the region of the office. Votes must be submitted to the Secretary by June 30, 2017. The Tellers Committee will tally the votes and determine the final outcome by July 15, 2017. [PSPE Bylaw 10 – Sections 6 thru 8]
Respectfully submitted by the nominating committee:
Timothy S. Ormiston, P.E., F.NSPE; Chairman
Matthew J. Carnish, PE
Daniel P. Cook, P.E.
Richard A. Horenburger, P.E.
Vince R. Borrelli, P.E. (relieved)
David J. Briskey, P.E. (relieved)