Protect Your Professional License
PSPE has an active, respected lobbying program. Our lobbyists diligently monitor upcoming legislation and work to protect the PE license. In fact, legislators contact our staff seeking perspective on professional engineering issues.
Recognize Your Achievements
- Awards are presented each year recognizing individuals for their professional work and service to their community.
- Publish project photos on the cover of the PE Reporter.
- Highlight projects of which you are especially proud by volunteering to speak at a local chapter educational program.
Enhance Your Career
- Advertise yourself! Post your resume on PSPE’s website for three months…free!
- Improve your management skills participating on PSPE task forces, chapter leadership boards and the state Board of Directors.
- Find a new job or browse available engineering positions on PSPE’s website.
- Access continuing education programs.
Expand Your Professional Network
- Connect with engineers from all disciplines – local, state and nationwide.
- Meet engineers with all levels of employment and experience.
- Gain access to potential business partners, employers, and employees.
- Meet professional colleagues in casual social settings, task force meetings, chapter events and PSPE-sponsored educational programs.
- Discuss business, expand on ideas and cultivate friendships.