- This event has passed.
Webinar | How State Government is Supporting More Electric Vehicles in Pennsylvania
May 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
How State Government is Supporting More Electric Vehicles in Pennsylvania
Description | Electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming more prevalent on Pennsylvania roads. Executive commitments have been made at the state and federal levels to reduce greenhouse gas pollution from the transportation sector, and several car manufacturers have announced plans to electrify their lineups. This presentation will focus on Pennsylvania’s approach to preparing for and supporting the adoption of EVs while educating the workforce essential to the deployment of charging infrastructure.
- Planning EV charging locations (municipal, county, state), projections, and timeframes.
- Design of the charging facilities (# of charge points/location, payment options, etc.).
- Development/Construction (public/private, timeframes, etc.) and who is controlling.
Date | Thursday, May 5, 2022
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM| Webinar
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM | Q & A
- Member | $15
- Non-Member | $30
PDH | 1*
*This educational activity has not been certified for New York State PDH. The PDH may be acceptable for PA continuing education requirements. To confirm acceptance of this PDH, please consult that state’s licensure board.