Webinar | Battery Storage Peak-Demand Savings Modeling Analysis
August 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Battery Storage Peak-Demand Savings Modeling Analysis
Description | We will investigate two rate structures (Con Edison and PSE&G), and work through the process of developing the potential cost savings for various battery storage systems, related to Peak-Demand Savings. Actual end-user utility 15-minute increment usage data will be used in the modeling.
Objectives | At the end of this webinar, attendees will have an understanding of:
- Battery Storage System Peak Demand Savings.
- Potential Values Battery Storage System Discharge – Charge Profiles.
- Evolving Factors with our current Electric Utility Grid.
Presenter | Bill Paynter, National Director of Water Works
Date | Thursday, August 3, 2022
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM| Webinar
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM | Q & A
- Member | $15
- Non-Member | $30
PDH | 1
Registration opening soon!