- This event has passed.
Management Theory Case Studies | Trials and Errors of Leadership Growth
July 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Management Theory – Case Studies | Trials and Errors of Leadership Growth
Member Fee: $15 | Non-Member Fee: $30
PDH | 1*
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem – all registrants will receive access to the webinar recording.
- Budget cuts
- Staffing changes
- Staff that are not fully engaged
If you answered yes, you are not alone. In the last two years, businesses have had to do more with less, had to make difficult decisions to cut staff, and in some cases, close their doors for good.
No two companies are the same. Every company has its own culture, norms, and challenges, which means there is no one-size-fits-all management solution but understanding Management Theory will give you the edge to lead your employees. Many management theories were created centuries ago, but they still provide many practical frameworks for leading teams in the workplace and running businesses today.
- Understand how management theories can help you be more effective in guiding your team to success.
- Provide resources to develop strategies to accomplish organizational goals.
- Develop skills that contribute to effective leadership.
Date | Thursday, July 14, 2022
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM | Webinar
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM | Q & A
- Member | $15
- Non-Member | $30
*This educational activity has not been certified for New York State PDH. To confirm that this course meets PDH requirements, please consult that state’s licensure board.
Pennsylvania Department of State Professional Licensing Resources