PSPE 2023 Call for Presentations
PSPE is seeking conference presentations that reflect innovative, cutting-edge content. The presentation should provoke discussion and audience engagement and facilitate knowledge transfer and the development of new skills.
Presentations Submission Deadline: May 5, 2023, at 5:00 PM (EST)
PSPE is seeking case studies, lessons learned, tours, and panel discussions covering:
- 3D Printing
- Alternate and Renewable Energy
- Artificial Intelligence
- AI Trust, Risk, and Security Management (AI TRSM)
- Digital Twins
- eMobility – EV architecture, software, and technology
- Energy Storage
- Ethics and Sustainable Development
- Navigating the multi-generational workforce
- Resilient Systems/Climate Change
- Sustainable Infrastructure & Built Environment
- Sustainable Systems & Materials
- Sustainability & the Environment
Please complete the Conference Proposal Form if you are interested in presenting.
What are the dates for the conference? September 21 & 22, 2023 | Schedule at a Glance
How many session slots are available? Up to 20
Evaluation Process | PSPE cannot guarantee that you or your topic will be chosen. Once submitted, the PSPE Education Committee will review your proposal for consideration. Proposal applications that fail to meet all guidelines or are incomplete will not be considered for review. Submitters will be notified by Monday, May 29, 2023, regarding the status of their proposal. Please note the following:
- Presenting is voluntary, and compensation is not provided.
- Speakers are strictly prohibited from “selling on the platform.”
- Speakers are strictly prohibited from sharing political views, party affiliation, etc.
If you have questions, please contact PSPE @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.441.6051.