Sustainability, Ethics, and Engineering |
A Framework for Excellence
September 13 & 15, 2022
Registration for 9/15 live webinars closes at Midnight on Thursday, September 14th.
Do not have the time to travel to a conference and be out of the office for multiple days? Do you want to save on gas? Do you need PDHs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, PSPE has you covered!
Join the Pennsylvania Society of Professionals Engineers (PSPE) for their 2022 Virtual Online Conference! Attend and earn professional development hours (PDH) from the comfort of your home. Recognizing and expanding on the positive feedback from attendees, this year’s online learning experience will feature sessions with cutting-edge content that will provoke discussion and audience engagement.
Register for both days or one day.
You create a learning experience that meets your needs!
Can’t attend the live event? No worries. All registrants will have on-demand access to the recorded sessions.
PSPE 2022 Virtual Conference Highlights
- Earn up to 6 PDHs.
- Access sessions on demand after the conference.
- Live Q&A with speakers after each session.
Confirmed speakers and topics
- Initial Investigation into the Partial Collapse of the Champlain Towers South (CTS) Building in Surfside, Florida, Dawn Lehman, PhD
- Systematic Sustainability, Rebecca Bowman, Esq., PE, DFE
- Zelienople Airport Runway Rehabilitation, Tony Sadaka, PE
- Collapse of Adjoining Building During Lateral Bracing Work, Edward Fronapfel, MS, PE, F.NAFE, F.ASCE
- I-579 CAP Urban Connector Project, Roger Eaton, PE
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Rebecca Bowman, Esq., PE, DFE
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.441.6051