Webinar | Air Control in Liquid Transmission Systems
October 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Air Control in Liquid Transmission Systems
Description | The A.R.I. USA presentation will cover the type, purpose, and installation of air valves in water and wastewater distribution systems. Technical advancements in the design of air valves will be explained, and solutions will be offered for both immediate and long-term energy savings. Other topics include a traditional vault replacement solution and engineering design and support services.
Objectives | At the end of this webinar, attendees will have an understanding of:
- The behavior of air/gas in liquid transmission systems.
- Why there is a need to get rid of air/gasses in liquid transmission systems.
- How to get rid of air/gasses in liquid transmission systems.
Presenter | Bill Paynter, National Director of Water Works
Date | Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM| Webinar
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM | Q & A
- Member | $15
- Non-Member | $30
PDH | 1
Registration opening soon!