Traffic Planning & Design, Inc. (TPD) is seeking enthusiastic engineers to join our team! Our ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and the willingness to work cohesively within a team. TPD offers competitive salaries and benefits, including an unmatched flex-time policy, Paid Time Off, parental leave, and a Professional Development program developed to help our staff continue their education and training throughout their careers.
To learn more about TPD and apply for any of the positions below, please visit our website. Positions are available at all of our offices: Bethlehem, PA/Doylestown, PA/Harrisburg, PA/Philadelphia, PA/Pittsburgh, PA/Pottstown, PA/West Chester, PA/Freehold, NJ/Elkton, MD/Asheville, NC.
- Transportation Construction Inspection/Manager (Various Locations Across South East PA)
- Highway Design Specialist (Pottstown, PA)
- Highway Design Project Manager (Harrisburg, PA)
- Highway or Bridge Design Project Manager (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Municipal Traffic Engineer (Pottstown, PA)
- Land Development Construction Inspector (Doylestown, PA)
- Traffic Engineer (Asheville, NC)
- Traffic/ITS Engineer (Pottstown, PA)
- Transportation Planning Specialist/Engineer (Elkton, MD)
- Structural Designer (Pottstown, PA)
- Highway Engineer (Freehold, NJ)
- Bridge Engineer (Freehold, NJ)
- Bridge Inspector (Pottstown, PA)
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging career, Keller Engineers, Inc. offers a wide variety of options. We are an Equal Employment Opportunities firm that offers Competitive Wages, a Healthcare Benefits Package, Paid Time Off, and a 401-K Retirement Plan.
Employees are given all the necessary tools, mentoring, and guidance necessary to be a successful employee. They are recognized and rewarded for hard work and innovative/creative thinking.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that provides a solid balance between work and home. Our management team places a strong emphasis on family and good corporate citizenship. In addition to encouraging our employees to volunteer for community service projects, Keller Engineers supports the communities where we live, work, and serve through financial contributions and donated services.
If you believe that you would like to work in this professional environment, view our open positions here - www.keller-engineers.com/careers/.
Various locations in Pennsylvania
We are a nationally recognized 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm with offices in York, State College, and Pittsburgh, PA. We are looking to expand our already established client base in the mid-Atlantic region. We are actively seeking to grow our presence in North Carolina with ground-floor opportunities in the Raleigh-Durham, NC, area. We are currently seeking mechanical and electrical engineers and client/project managers with healthcare and/or educational experience for immediate placement.
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes Paid Time Off, 401(k), Flextime, Bonus plan, Health/Dental/Vision and Life/Disability insurance, and employee ownership.
If you are interested in working in an exciting and growth-oriented environment with great opportunities for career advancement, please forward your resume in confidence via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, submitting online through our website at www.ba-inc.com, or mailing to:
Barton Associates, Inc.
Attn: Denise L. Stonier
Human Resources Administrator
Susquehanna Commerce Center – North Building
221 W. Philadelphia St.
York, PA 17401
Design your career at H.F. Lenz Company! HFL is growing and has career opportunities available at all levels, disciplines and locations.
Why H.F. Lenz:
- Employees are #1…Our resources are devoted to our biggest and most important asset – our employees!
- First-class Engineering Design…In business for over 70 years, HFL is a Top 50 Engineering & Design firm with an 85% repeat business ratio and clients that span the nation.
- Culture…HFL provides a culture designed for you to thrive!
- Sustainability…Our employee-centric focus is just one reason our average employee tenure is more than 15 years. We attract AND retain top talent!
- Growth & Development…At HFL, individual talents are recognized and developed, creating diversity in engineering design and project management.
- Benefits…HFL offers an industry leading benefits and compensation packages including, Healthcare, Paid Time Off; 401(k) Retirement, Profit Sharing and End of Year Bonuses and Incentives.
- Location…Our offices offer the best of both worlds! Enjoy the amenities of working for a nationally recognized firm, with a supportive family culture focused on collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Please click on the link to visit our Careers page and learn more about these exciting opportunities.
MAKING YOUR CAREER VISION A REALITY
A strong and engaged culture is the engine that drives our business. We cannot have success in strategy or performance without a thriving culture. We seek driven and innovative professionals, who are willing to challenge themselves daily to devise better, more efficient solutions for our clients.
Barry Isett & Associates
Bucks County, PA
Barry Isett & Associates (Isett) is a well-respected multi-discipline engineering/consulting firm headquartered in Allentown, PA, with additional offices throughout eastern and central PA. We are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in PA (2019 and 2020), Morning Call Top Workplace (annually since 2013), Corporate Citizen of the Year (by the Lehigh Valley Business Journal) and recipient of the Societas Award for Responsible Corporate Conduct (for Ethics).
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, life, and disability insurances, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules (as projects allow) in a professional, yet relaxed environment. Isett is an EOE.
To learn more about our job opportunities please use this link to visit our career site.
HDR is an architectural, engineering, and consulting firm that excels at complex projects and solving challenges for clients. More than 10,500 employee-owners, including architects, engineers, consultants, scientists, planners and construction managers, in 230 locations worldwide, gather their strengths to provide solutions beyond the scope of traditional A/E/C firms.
Our growing Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio offices have career opportunities. Visit our career site for a list of open positions – www.hdrinc.com/careers
An Affirmative Action Participant EOE M/F/D/V